Senin, 29 Juli 2019

ITS' ME

ALL ABOUT MYSELF

 Hello my name Fawwaz or you can call me JAMESS i'm from 3 senior high school i have 1 mother 1 father 1 sister and 1 litle brother , i can speak in 3 leanguage first is bahasa second is english and third is sundanesse. I can show you my blog yahhh this is my blog, my first blog and i want tell you about my daily activity first i sleep at 10.p.m and i wake up at 4.40.p.m and then i pray subuh after that i play my gadget and then i exercise at saparua and then i coocking because my hobby is coocking after that i pray dzhuhur , then i listen some music and then i sleep, then i wake up at 3.00 p.m and than i pray ashar after that i read instagram on my phone after then i pray maghrib, after pray maghrib i read al quran and then pray isya, after pray isya i do my home work after that i sleep . THE END.

1 komentar:

  1. so good very nice blog and go good job well done
    manggo fruit guava fruit
    alusss

    BalasHapus